A private equity backed investment management business in the heart of Surrey, & with a truly innovative business model, seeks an ambitious Senior Financial Reporting Accountant with the ambition fats track to Finance Manager supporting the Group FC in the centralisation of its global reporting function whilst also holding responsibility for the consolidation of global reporting. A genuine leadership opportunity, the Senior Accountant will supervise junior team members in their core accounting activities and will be accountable for their ongoing development and study.
- Group consolidations
- Branch consolidation
- Managing the Statutory deadlines
- Preparation of Board Management Reporting for all company boards
- Compliance packs and covenant calculations
- Working with auditors to resolve queries
- Review of group VAT returns and corporate tax computations
- Review draft accounts
- Review personal/credit card expenditure against guidelines
- Assisting with liquidations, and efficient corporate structures
- Ad-hoc projects
- Qualified with 3-4 years plus PQE
- Experience of statutory accounting
- Experience of multinational consolidations desirable
- Good technical knowledge of UKGAAP/FRS102
- Good attention to detail and interpersonal and communication skills
- Audit or strong technical accounting experience highly advantageous
- Excellent Intermediate Excel skills essential.
- Private equity and property experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience of using SAGE 200 (beneficial)
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.