A superb opportunity for a nearly/newly qualified FP&A Analyst to join a leading wholesale business during an exciting period of change on a fixed term basis for a minimum 12 months covering maternity leave. The successful applicant will be given the genuine chance to develop their FP&A skills in this fast paced, US owned UK business adding weight to your CV for the future.
- With significant stakeholder engagement, including the FD, you will work closely with the FP&A Manager and Commercial Finance Team, in the analysis, forecasting and reporting of all UK Sales & Margin and Operating expenses.
- Assisting the FP&A Manager in providing a clear understanding of the underlying performance of the business, the projected results for the next month and the expected trends for the company’s performance to senior management & Directors
- Develop a detailed understanding of the business’ performance, understanding key drivers (internal and external factors) and utilising this to forecast how these impacts will shape the results in future months.
- This role is key for supporting the business to deliver the budgeting and forecasting requirements. The success of this area of the role relies on sustaining trusted relationships with senior stakeholders in the business and ensuring engagement is maintained throughout the Budget and Long Range Forecasting processes across the entire UK business.
- Ownership of all FTE reporting and Central, HR and Finance operating expenses, working closely with the Board and Senior Management to facilitate decision making based on this reporting.
- The position operates within a highly complex framework, with multiple sources of data from different entities and functions within the business to be clearly analysed, understood and communicated to drive positive decision-making.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA), with minimum of 1-2 years industry experience.
- Previous FP&A experience
- Experience working in a large corporate environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to deliver high quality output to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to analyse data and draw clear and concise conclusions and tailor communication to different audiences.
- Attention to detail and logical approach to problem solving.
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.