A superb opportunity for an experienced SME Manager to join an established, forward thinking and stable professional practice with a sound reputation for offering innovative advice and solutions and a "shoulder to shoulder" approach to its diverse client portfolio. Working in a modern and vibrant environment, my client offers a unique culture, ongoing flexible working, a niche in the travel market and an open door policy for all. This is a new role to cope with the growth in business activity and new client engagement over recent months and a genuine opportunity to make the role your own.
Reporting to the senior management team, you will assume the day to day responsibility for a small team offering accounting and tax services to the firm's SME client portfolio. This visible manager level role will offer a great deal of autonomy to deliver a first class service to clients and to develop and train highly regarded team.
- The delivery of first class advisory, accounting, bookkeeping and taxation (Corporation & Self-Assessment) services across a range of SME clients, both new and established
- Review of work produced by the accounting services team
- Managing the inflow, allocation and timeous completion of all accounts and taxation work
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties - developing excellent relationships with clients, understanding their individual accounting needs and employing appropriate processes
- Leading on-site SME teams, reviewing workbooks and dealing with related queries - identifying workable solutions to client issues
- Progressing the completion of jobs for partner review
- Meeting required deadlines and within allocated budgets
- To provide leadership, development and supervision of trainee staff
- Liaise with peers in other teams as required - audit, payroll
- Attend networking events as required
The Successful Applicant
- ACA /ACCA qualified with significant and relevant post qualified experience
- Detailed experience of preparing statutory accounts in accordance with current accounting standards
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite - Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with senior staff and clients.
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment agency on behalf of White Hart Associates for this permanent position. Interested parties should apply to Walker Dendle Financial Recruitment. Any applications made directly to White Hart Associates will be forwarded to Lisa Dendle at Walker Dendle for review.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.