Reporting to a Senior Tax Manager, and acting for clients ranging from corporates & partnerships to high net worth individuals, this role is a unique opportunity to join a truly progressive and leading Surrey based chartered accountancy firm with responsibility for a diverse and growing UK based and international client portfolio. This firm prides itself in offering a highly supportive and collaborative working environment providing the best level of support and training from day one as well as a sociable and inclusive team spirit. With a commitment to work/life balance, flexibility is key and the firm recognises the benefit of offering flexible working hours with part time options and flexible start times available to all.
Further responsibilities include:
- To manage a portfolio of clients, developing a good relationship with them, understanding their requirements, monitoring actual time incurred on work (work-inprogress) against internal budgets and agreed fees, billing and keeping the client partner aware of status and issues.
- To identify tax planning opportunities, including estate planning and mitigation of inheritance tax and use of trusts.
- To assist partners and staff in quoting for new work, including identifying specification and time costs involved.
- Completion of tax returns and other compliance services
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Qualified ATT / Part Qualified CTA or equivalent, QBE’s will be considered
- Personal tax experience is essential
- Good Excel Skills
- Able to work as a team
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle